There is no permanent cure for psoriasis. However, there are several psoriasis treatments that, in most cases, can reduce and even eliminate the symptoms. It is important to remember that there is no treatment that works for everyone and the way a patient responds to a particular treatment may change over time.
It often takes some experimental efforts and errors to find the most effective treatment. Any patient who feels that their medication does not keep psoriasis under control or no longer works as well it used to, should seek medical advice from a doctor (dermatologist).
In General, Psoriasis Treatment Falls in Four Main Areas:
- Topical therapies (treatments that are used externally and located in the lesions)
- Phototherapies (ultraviolet light therapies)
- Systemic oral therapies (medicines given as tablets or injections to treat the body as a whole)
- Biological therapies (medicines made from human proteins or live animals that act on the immune system to alter the way the disease develops. These medicines are given as supplements, cream and gels- Collagen
About Psoriasis Treatment
Psoriasis as a chronic disease, that is not permanently cured, but it can be improved if a certain advice is given. These tips can improve the quality of life of those who suffer from it. All psoriasis treatments should be taken seriously no matter how severe the disease is.
How to Avoid Psoriasis
- Avoid stressful situations: Stress aggravates the disease, therefore it is necessary to have a positive attitude against the vicissitudes of life. It is also necessary to understand and accept psoriasis since it will be an issue that will accompany them throughout life.
- Sunbathing: Long-time sun exposure worsens psoriasis. The rest of the skin is necessary to be covered with protectors or sun blockers,in orderto avoid sunburn. It is of great importance to keep in mind that the sun should be avoided between 11 and 16 o’clock.
- Keep skin moisturized: Dry skin is damaged skin. Therefore it is necessary to put moisturizing cream that lubricates the skin. We highly recommend Dermicoll collagen cream for that purpose.
- Maintain a healthy weight: People that are considered to be over weighted are more likely to have symptoms of psoriasis.
- Proper hygiene of the skin: It is important to avoid inflammation or skin infections that can trigger a psoriasis
- Implement proper nutrition: Avoid foods of animal origin, which contain saturated fats, also avoid tobacco and alcohol. Consume more vegetables, collagen supplements and fresh fruits that contain a high percentage of antioxidants.
Collagen Cream for Biological Psoriasis Treatment
Dermicoll Marine Collagen creams has been considered as a "filler" of scales and flakes. They have proven to be one of the best solutions to diminish flakes that are the biggestculpritsfor an unpure skin.The benefitsof being a collagen consumerare cellular regeneration as well as the elasticity and union of the skin. Inaddition, it keeps it soft and radiant.
It also has to be mentioned that those who ingest collagen for the purpose of psoriasis treatments, experience a renewal of energy, better sleep and skin problems such as eczema or psoriasis are resolved.
Dermicoll Marine collagen cream eliminates skin’s irritation problems. That in most cases affect the face and the neck, causing complexes, discomfort and other issues. On the other hand, collagen promotes tissue regeneration and actively is filling the skin’s gaps caused by irritation and scars.
Psoriasis treatments with Collagen provide tone and glow of the skin. The skin with an adequate use of collagen maintains a pigmentation and blood circulation which is necessary to reflect the natural light that makes the skin look radiant and smooth "like peach skin". Also, a smooth and hydrated skin reflects the light better, than a rough and a dehydrated skin.